Sunday, December 11, 2005

My dad says the Jets should hire me ...

... to do chapel services for every team they face! The NFL Jets suck this year. Injuries derailed what was a promising season basically before it began. Today they played the Oakland Raiders, who haven't exactly had a great season either and somehow found a way to make the Jets look competitive. Last night I had the privilege of speaking at the Raiders' chapel service. So my father put two and two together and decided the Jets should hire me. Actually, the Jets had nothing to do with it. Much love and appreciation go to Adam Ybarra, Raiders' team chaplain and president of The Tenacious Group, for the invitation, and Brian Meza who introduced us.

3 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 12:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah,
i was thinking the same thing your dad did when I saw the score.
SO do you think the Raiders will ask you back? LOL

 
At 12/12/2005 01:43:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

For whatever it's worth, I would be honored to return if invited. :)

 
At 12/13/2005 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As a Raider's fan, I'd have to ask that you refrain from future chaplancy services.

If, of course, you had anything to do with their loss. Otherwise, what a great priviledge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home