Friday, December 09, 2005

Why Santa should give Judah everything on his Wish List

Today was Judah's first snow day from school, so I took him sledding. Afterwards I thanked him for a great time and for being my son. His response:

"Well, I didn't decide to be your son. God made me your son. So I can't say, 'You're welcome.' God should say, 'You're welcome.'"
Well said, Einstein. Check his Christmas (and 5th birthday - Jan. 2) Wish List here. Update, 12/10: In case you're wondering, a great present for Judah's daddy would be a Flickr Pro Account (so I can organize all my online pictures into photo albums and upload high quality images). Or check out my own Amazon Wish Lists: Books, CDs, DVDs, Electronics. Generation Xcel donors could consider making a tax-deductible year-end contribution to Xcel from the Wish List.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home