Thursday, December 08, 2005

Email me, Andrae Gonzalo

Andrae Gonzalo, a contestant on the new season of Bravo's "Project Runway," was a friend of mine at NYU, but we lost touch after our freshman year together when he transfered in part to pursue his fashion career. We were introduced through mutual friends. He came to New York out of Hollywood Presbyterian Church and visited Abounding Grace many times when it was just a small church plant. He's a sharp guy. I've often wondered what happened to him, most recently last month when I was in L.A. for the U2 concert. Last night my wife was watching the show's premiere, and there he was! I'd love to reconnect with him, if anyone has any ideas how to do so. Or Andrae, if you or any of your friends happen to be googling your name and stumble upon this blogpost, email me, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home