Sunday, December 11, 2005

CCDA blogging

One of the highlights of the CCDA conference last month was pinch hitting for Rudy to co-present the City Blogging workshop with Neil Cox. Neil's a blog machine while I'm still a relative newbie, so it made for a fun presentation. Neil just posted a question from Linda Dyer, one of the workshop participants, and a terrific response:

"Hi, Neil. The workshop at the CCDA conference was sooooo motivational. I came home and started (after catching up on work I'd missed while gone) blogging! I suppose I'll get more and more ideas as I visit others' blogs, but in my eagerness to "strike while the iron's hot" I went ahead and got started. I figured I could learn "in process". I have been having a lot of fun playing with my new blogs the past couple of weeks, but haven't been able to find the "help" topic for how to add my contact info on the sidebar. Can you direct me? Thanks for your help. "
Read Neil's answer, and other great insights, here. Also, check out his "U B Bloggin" curriculum for step-by-step info on how to get started in the blogosphere. Linda has started three (3!) blogs since CCDA, including:
Amalgamated Burns Blog, Amusing Moment, and Columbia Christians.
Show her some love with a visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home