Monday, May 15, 2006
+ Visit my NEW BLOG at www.JeremyDelRio.com +
- Name: Jeremy Del Rio
- Location: New York, New York, United States
Visit me online at www.JeremyDelRio.com. Diana and I were married on June 21, 1997, and are the proud parents of Judah. My life mission: empowering people to achieve their dreams and transform their cultures and communities. Its primary "Xpression": co-founding and directing Generation Xcel, a holistic youth development agency built in 1996 "by youth for youth" in Lower Manhattan.
My NEW Blog
- WWJD (What Would Jay-Z Do?): Engaging Youth Culture (May 2006)
- Beyond Passion: Living a Crucified Life (April 2006)
- An Intergenerational Stirring: Why Christian Churches Should Adopt Public Schools (March 2006)
- Cries in the Wilderness: On what it means to be "Emerging" (February 2006)
- Judah, Meet Jesus: Reflections on Childlike Faith" (January 2006)
- Barnyard Births in the City: Wishing you an Unconventional Christmas" (December 2005)
- Charisma profile, "30 Emerging Voices"
- Prism profile, "Surfacing Hispanic Leaders"
- Rick Warren's Ministry Toolbox profile, "New York inner-city ministry touches youth with GodÂs love"
- Emergent profile, "Ethnic Diversity Within the Church That Is Emerging"
- Christian Examiner profile, "Churches mobilize new network to minister at Ground Zero"
- World Vision profile, "Interview With Jeremy Del Rio"
- Union Square Awards
- New York Newsday, "Saturday night's main event: Rev. Graham--and the kids"
- Citizen profile, "Lessons from the ashes"
- Translating Truth from Babel to Cyberspace, TechMission 2005
- A Place of Hope, UYWI 2005
- You are Not Alone: We > Me, YE Conference 2005
- The World Next Door, Cornerstone Missions Fest 2006
GiveSupport at-risk youth. Consider a tax-deductible donation to Generation Xcel.
- My NEW Blog
- Generation Xcel
- Chain Reaction
- The Coalition
- Community Solutions, Inc.
- CSI - Katrina Relief
- Amazon Wish List
CalendarNOV. 5: Urban Youth Workers Institute RELOAD, San Diego, CA
NOV. 6: Living Hope Community Church, Los Angeles, CA
NOV. 15-19: Christian Community Development Association national conference, Indianapolis, IN
NOV. 26: Youth Explosion: The Conference, New York, NY
DEC. 10: Oakland Raiders Chapel Service, New York, NY
JAN. 4-5: National Network of Youth Ministries: Urban Youth Summit, Orlando, FL
JAN. 17: Christ Tabernacle, Queens, NY
JAN. 23-25: Concerts of Prayer Pastors Prayer Summit, Tuscarora, PA
FEB. 4: Jeremy Camp Concert, New York, NY
FEB. 7: New Life New York, First Presbyterian, Flushing, NY
FEB. 12: Cornerstone Christian Church, Missions Conference, Wycoff, NJ
MARCH 10: Flushing Christian School Chapel, Queens, NY
APRIL 22: Boyz2Men: Mentoring Matters, Landover, MD
MAY 17-20: 2006 Urban Youth Workers Institute, Azusa, CA
MAY 21: Living Hope Community Church, Los Angeles, CA
JUNE 17: Flushing Christian School Commencement, Queens, NY
JUNE 24: Anchor House Family Night, Brooklyn, NY
Second Monday of every month: The Coalition of Urban Youth Workers, 10-12 @ American Bible Society, 1865 Broadway, New York, NY
Urban and Multiethnic
Outreach, Vol. 1:
A Study Guide
by Rodolpho Carrasco
Amazon purchases made through the following links generate revenue for Generation Xcel.
Find the Perfect Gift at Amazon.com Gift Central