Sunday, January 01, 2006

"Away with Words" for 2006

In December 2005, this blog saw more than 2,000 visitors, roughly 500 more than any previous month, and culminated a growing trajectory of readers. Thanks again for making my first blog year such a fun experience. If you have any thoughts on how to improve in 2006, please offer suggestions here. If you value the conversation that takes place here, please spread the word. Email your friends and link here from your websites and/or blogs. Let me know about your sites as well, so I can link to them. My hope is that this space becomes a safe place for hard dialogue about authentic faith -- the kind where the Word still becomes flesh and blood and moves into our neighborhoods.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2006 09:38:00 AM, Blogger Ralph Castillo said...

Jeremy

I want to add counters to my blog and add a blog roll - can u help?

Ralph

 
At 1/02/2006 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

Absolutely. I use Blogrolling (http://www.blogrolling.com/), Sitemeter (http://www.sitemeter.com/default.asp), and Blogpatrol (http://blogpatrol.com/), although there are other options as well. Each of them offer free accounts from their respective homepages. Link on the "Create an Account) option and follow the instructions -- they're pretty basic if I could figure them out. You'll have to provide your blog address, and probably login information, but then the tools update themselves automatically. They're really convenient. If you have any questions going throught the sign-up process, email or call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home