Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Writer's muse

A month or so ago CoCo said some things that reminded me how imaginative my son is and got me thinking how much fun it would be to record his storytelling. So I asked Judah that night if he would want to write a story. He got so pumped about the idea that for three weeks he wouldn't let it rest, finally insisting that we write his story this weekend. So he drafted me for a new role: scribe to his dictates. It's still a work in progress, but suffice to say it's already more than eight pages long and features "evil galactic force" characters like Dr. Octa Ganogana, Boganog, Styro, and Dr. Genius, not to mention karate masters, gymnastics masters, and an electric-goo oozing octupus. Can't wait to share more. Perhaps when the first graphic novel gets published. Paging Mario and Jerry. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home