Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Judah's favorite things - Tag

During dinner last night I asked Judah what his "favorite thing" is. His response was philosophical: "What kind of favorite? I have lots of favorites." So I got more specific: favorite toy, food, etc. He got totally into it, so we kept adding more categories; at number six or seven, I realized I should record his list. Here goes:
Sport: Baseball Movie: Star Wars Cartoon: Jimmy Neutron Toy: Spiderman Book: Batman and Chronicles of Narnia (tie) Song: Father's House School subject: Art Clothes: None Pajamas: Batman shorts Color: Blue and Green (tie) Food: Mac & cheese & cornbread (tie) Animal: Lion and tiger (tie) Vacation: Massachusetts and upstate (tie) Hobbies: Play and swim in pool (tie) Dessert: Chocolate and strawberry cupcakes Places to go: Museums, zoo, and aquarium (tie) Park: Owl's Head Park Activity: Swings Preacher: Dad and Grandpa (tie) Bible characters: David, Solomon, and Abraham (tie) Holidays: Christmas and Easter (tie) Day: "When I have no school or Sunday school" Prayer request: "That I'll stop missing Nonna" People: Mom, Dad, and cousins Willie, Amber, and Seth Girlfriend: Mom
Judah and I are turning this into a game of tag. Next up: Micah (Matt and Katy's son), Aaron (Ralph's son), Em (Tony and Deanna's daughter), Sam (Rudy's son), and the guys at The Dad's Group.

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger tony sheng said...

thats classic!
very fun!

i can't wait to hear some of the answers all around!

 
At 3/29/2006 06:04:00 PM, Blogger Ralph Castillo said...

One of my aspirations is to make Bill Cosby look like a "dead beat" Dad so I definitely need to get down with the Dad's group...what a great opportunity to do life with other proud Dad's...

stay tuned for Aaron's take on questions...

Ralph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home