Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Are you tired of phone psychics?

It's been interesting to see the ads Google places here since I signed up for the AdSense program. Supposedly Google's famed algorithm assesses the content of this blog to determine what kinds of ads would best suit my audience. So when they decided to place an ad for an online psychic service (as opposed to the antiquated telephone variety), what does that say about my content? And my readers? Speaking of strange Google-quirks, how is it that "blog," "Google," and "AdSense" all show up as typos on Blogger's spell check (which is owned by Google)?

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 06:47:00 PM, Blogger deanna said...

I have a whole list of words that appear in blogger's spell check - blog, blogging and blogger are three of them! I now use google when I need to spell a word correctly, because just as many words come up with no alternative - just that they are incorrect!

Too bad about the psychics - I'll have read your blog more carefully from now on!;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home