Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Billy Graham wants you

Friends and youth ministry colleagues: Get real for a second. Your youth are dying. Your neighborhood youth are dying even faster. Your church wants you to reach them. Your God called you to reach them. But you need help. So do I. This June a historic opportunity to reach your kids and mine, our city and the world, is coming to New York when Dr. Billy Graham conducts his final evangelistic effort in New York, and quite possibly the final one of his career, on June 25 and 26th. The Youth Committee is committed to helping you and me leverage the occasion to engage our kids in a relevant way with the transforming power of the Gospel. Learn more about this historic outreach and how your ministry can get involved by attending a breakfast on February 26th @ the Roosevelt Hotel. See invitation for details. Call 212.857.2006 or email info@greaternycrusde.org to RSVP. In His Service, Jeremy Del Rio Youth Committee Co-Chair

2 Comments:

At 2/09/2005 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Khristi Lauren said...

Jeremy,
I'd really love to get our youth involved in the Billy Graham Crusade in NY. I tried to call the number you gave, but it was disconnected. And unfortunatly, we will not be able to attend the youth worker meeting in NY. And I checked the site and I was confused as to how the kids could get involved. So, could you possibly give me a little more information pertaining to my inquiries?

 
At 2/09/2005 03:23:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

Oops ... the first number I gave was off by one digit. Try the new number. Also, BGEA posted the invitation to the website this afternoon, so the link yesterday wouldn't have been as informative. Sorry about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home