Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Meeting Billy Graham

Back in June, I wrote about praying with Dr. Billy Graham 25 minutes before he preached his last Crusade sermon. I received the pictures today, just in time for Christmas!

Being introduced by Dr. A. R. Bernard My youth committee co-chair Dimas Saleberrios Holding Dr. Graham's hand during prayer With Dimas, my father, Rev. Bob Johannsen, and Dr. Bernard
This was one of those God moments that I'll remember for the rest of my life. For more on the Greater New York Billy Graham Crusade, check out my crusade diary in the June archive.

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Glen said...

Very cool, Jeremy. And, since I shook your hand this year too. One degree of seperation!

God bless you and your family this Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home