Friday, September 09, 2005

"So what is it about life?"

Judah asked me that question last week. In Florida on Tuesday night, around 9:30 pm, after a duck grabbed a toy from his hand (more on that later), and we continued with our walk. "What do you mean, what is it about life?" I replied. "You know, why did God create life?" he said. After tripping over my tongue for what seemed like ten minutes, I think I finally said something about God creating life so He could have people and things to love. So then he says, "Yeah, but why did he make us special?" This kid's special alright. p.s. About that duck ... we were walking past a duck pond when several approached us. Judah eyed them curiously when one reached up and grabbed a tiny action figure (a wonderworks prize from the arcade) in his mouth, right out of Judah's hand. We lost it in the dark, but found it the next day in the grass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home