Thursday, August 11, 2005

"Give me this mountain"

"Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the LORD spoke in that day; for you heard in that day how the [giants] were there, and that the cities were great and fortified. It may be that the LORD will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out as the LORD said." (Joshua 14:12)
The words of Caleb's biblical namesake ring true when describing the life he lived and the tenancity with which he lived it. Gospel Tabernacle has posted a tribute to Caleb's testimony at their church website, including the following multimedia materials:

DVD of Caleb's life (large file) (Music by Audio Adreneline, "Hands and Feet") PowerPoint presentation (large file) (Music by Mercy Me, "I Can Only Imagine") Pictures drawn by Caleb "All Things Die Except" "Faith Always" "Tears Of The World" The Celebration of Life Bulletin (MS Publisher)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home