Monday, March 28, 2005

Coming soon to a City near you

I've never been one to advertise my traveling itinerary, but I'd love to meet you if we can get together on the road. I'll be across the river in West Orange, New Jersey at The Life Christian Center this weekend (4/2-3) Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Next week, I'll be in DC (4/12-14) for a We Care America round table with federal agencies interested in partnering with faith-based youth organizations, and at Youth Explosion in Queens on 4/15. Next month, it's off to LA for the Urban Youth Workers Institute (5/19-21). Let me know if and when we could hook up.

3 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 10:03:00 AM, Blogger tony sheng said...

Hi Jeremy - would love to meet up when you are in DC, if it works out.... email me tonytsheng gmail

 
At 3/30/2005 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

I sent you an email. Would love to connect if possible.

 
At 4/10/2005 02:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy you dont know me but I'm a college student about to graduate from Univ. of Maryland and I would love to hear about your ministry experiences so far and learn from you. I saw that you're going to be in the area, would it be possible to hang out and talk? you can send me an email at dosage@wam.umd.edu, thanks a lot.
-Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home