Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Can we Charismatics laugh about it?

Rudy thinks this is funny. I agree.

“Everybody he slapped on the forehead did a tongue, but I was at a loss for words. Until I remembered Tim Duncan’s slam dunk. Then I went for it with a, ‘Hallelujah Manu Ginobili.’ I heard everybody around me saying ‘yes Lord,’ so I figured I had the Holy Ghost. Then I let loose with a ‘Hallelujah Manu Ginobili Hedo Turkoglu,’ and it was on. Everybody started jumping up and down. I thought ‘Oh yeah? Take this…’ and I fired off a ‘Hallelujah Manu Ginobili Hedo Turkoglu Slava Medvedenko! MEDvedenko! Whoooaaa MedveDENKO!’ It felt like a tongues triple-double.”
Reminds me of the old Carman lyric:
"Untie my bowtie, who stolla my honda?"

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 08:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ekobashonda-keytaligentinada-hondalala
mamasay-mamasa-whatmichealsaw
Oh Glory!

What is crazy is that I have seen people make fun and get caught up in it the process!!!

Simadownnah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home