Thursday, February 23, 2006

I guess I'm "it"

Fernando tagged me.

Four jobs I’ve had Construction, gardener, consumer complaint mediator, attorney

Four movies I can watch over and over Braveheart, Remember the Titans, Good Will Hunting, Gladiator

Four TV shows I love to watch Law and Order, Iron Chef America, Sportscenter, American Chopper

Four places I’ve been on vacation Greece, Italy, Spain, Puerto Rico

Four favorite dishes Puerto Rican Rice and Beans, Lobster, Porterhouse, Dim Sum

Four Web sites I visit daily CNN, CNNSI, UrbanOnramps, ESPN

Four places I’d rather be Playing with Judah on the beach, in the snow, at a national park, in the City

Four blogs I’d like to see do this quiz A Bob's Life, I Think Therefore I Blog, TS / Mobilizing Student Missions, Cracked Pots

5 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 12:15:00 PM, Blogger deanna said...

Well, tagging Tony, that's a good as tagging me!! AHHH! You are quite the traveler - I would LOVE to go to Italy!

 
At 2/23/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

Go for it!

 
At 2/25/2006 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Ralph Castillo said...

I will get to this one soon...thanks for the tag

 
At 2/27/2006 11:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to give me another day or two. Sorry I'm slow!

 
At 3/03/2006 09:34:00 AM, Blogger Bob said...

OK, here it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home