Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Travel schedule heats up

Thursday, I drive to Baltimore to connect with Matt Stevens, then Friday we're off to York, PA, for the Chain Reaction Summit.

Next Wednesday morning, I fly back to Cali for the second time this year. Wednesday night, Brian Meza and Bono and I hang out with 20,000 U2 fans at Staples Center. Thursday, we'll connect with Rudy Carrasco (and friends?) at Harambee. Friday, I drive to San Diego with Larry Acosta for the UYWI Reload on Saturday. Then Sunday, back with Brian to preach at Living Hope Community Church.
Later in November, I'll attend my first CCDA conference in Indianapolis (second if you count one workshop and networking at CCDA New York in 2000), and participate in a panel discussion with Rudy and an emerging leaders conversation with Noel Castellanos.
November ends with Youth Explosion: The Conference the weekend of Thanksgiving. If you're in New York, pre-register online and make every effort to attend. The cost is free! Email me if you'll be in or around around any of the cities so we can meet.

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Bob said...

We're TRYING to make CCDA work for us. We're now going the tack of making it a Christmas request. We've already got too much stuff sitting around the house anyway, so a weekend away will definitely be worthwhile! Jill won't let me go alone though. She loves CCDA as much or more than me, so the idea of me going without her is enough to drive her crazy. :-)

 
At 10/26/2005 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy Del Rio said...

Bob, it will be great to meet you and your wife if you're out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home