Monday, October 03, 2005

Bueller, Bueller

Is Ferris out there? Since nobody responded to my request for feedback, I'm reposting it.

For future reference, please rank the following topics as points of interest on a scale from 1 to 8, with 1 being most interested and 8 least interested:

  • Culture
  • Youth ministry
  • Emerging church
  • Leadership
  • Socio-economic/Political Commentary
  • Family/Personal
  • Books
  • Other (fill in the blank)

If that's too complicated (it won't be the first time I've over-complicated something) , just let me know what subjects you prefer reading in this blog. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 09:22:00 PM, Blogger tony sheng said...

1 youth ministry
1 leadership
1 culture
2 family
3 personal books

or something like that...

 
At 10/04/2005 11:53:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

1 Youth ministry
1 Socio-economic/Political Commentary
2 Books
3 Leadership
4 Family/Personal
5 Emerging church
6 Culture
100 Yankees

 
At 10/05/2005 12:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy! I like the order that you have listed. (Although I'll advocate for book reviews sprinkled in whenever you finish/have thoughts about one you're currently in. What can I say...I'm a book nerd.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home