Friday, February 25, 2005

The calm before the storm?

It's 1:30 Friday afternoon, and I'm sitting here realizing that I just finished everything that I absolutely had to complete today with 5 hours of discretionary time to spend before Voice of Silence tonight. Not that I don't have a hundred other things to do, but none of them have to be done right now. So I'm bloggin'. Hmm. What does that say about me? I guess in some respects this is just a brief calm before a storm of activity. Tonight is Voice of Silence. Tomorrow, the Square One Billy Graham breakfast. Sunday, I'm taking off, but Ralph and Kristina will represent Xcel at a volunteer fair at Hope for New York. Monday afternoon I have a long awaited appointment with the deputy commissioner of the New York City Housing Authority regarding possible collaborations with Xcel. Tuesday I'll be in Philly with Matt working on details for Chain Reaction. Wednesday I teach my class. Thursday I'm speaking at City College for InterVarsity. And Friday, I'm attending a day-long conference at NYU on social entrepreneurship. After reviewing the calendar, I'd better stop bloggin' and get back to work. It's gonna be a fun week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home